Student Care and Counseling Department (SCCD) is the most important and unique department
of KIPS created with a view to providing a wholesome solution (facilitation) to
all stakeholders, especially, students and their parents. Basic objectives of this
- To monitor student’s performance.
- To provide mentorship to each student as per his evaluation.
- To keep students and parents updated on their performance.
- To keep abreast all stakeholders of important and needed information.
- To critically analyze each student’s psychological cum motivational needs and
deliver motivational lectures and/or counseling sessions accordingly.